Extended Family Trip South to North and Back
I have posted our 2011 Christmas letter content here with pictures, but the layout is not the same as what we emailed. Each article is a separate post, all done on December 29. Someday I may figure out how to put a pdf into blogger.
· With Candy’s Dad in Minneapolis enjoying an old-timey music concert in the park. (2 pictures)
· Lunch with Rachel, David, Sam and Elizabeth in their Milwaukee kitchen being remodeled.
· Norman and Candy with their niece Helen Williams in Rachel and David’s back yard.
· Lunch with Candy’s Aunt Vonnie and Uncle Roger in Grand Island, Nebraska.
· Sand Hill Cranes stop on the Platte River in Nebraska during migration.